Tuesday 5 February 2013

TIWA SAVAGE AND TUNJI BALOGUN


Ok, normally i dont do gossip but when it concern someone o trully adore, i gatta do a little.
 
Its still on this rumor that Tiwa and Tunji Balogun (Tee Billz) have something special going on and i know she has debunked the story but do you remember her description of her ideal man to encomium magazine.  “I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me”.
all you have to do is describe the man in the picture and ....., well there was also this recent Dubai trip to the Burj-Al-Arab.
I also heard there is a very simple message on Tee's bbm today "Happy Birthday Mrs Bills"
In my own opinion they look fantabulous together, #justsaying.
  
#AbegINoKnow o,Na Aproko I Do o

No comments: