Thursday 21 February 2013

Kim Kardashian: Excited Over Life's Journey!

Kim Kardashian would like to be clear: she is committed to her family's reality show.
Kim Kardashian Klose Up Following an interview with Dujour magazine - in which Kim hinted at some kind of "evolution" in life and some people took it to mean she was quitting Keeping Up with the Kardashians - the pregnant star took to her blog to clarify this monumental story.
"We are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10," Kim writes, adding something that ought to make Kanye West and her unborn baby feel simply fantastic:
"The show remains to be my number 1 priority and it’s a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it."
So what does Kardashian have planned next?!?
"I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don’t know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I’m looking forward to continuing this journey."
 #IntrestingPost? yea...i know

No comments: