Tuesday 15 January 2013

REST IN PEACE!!!


I cant beleive am writting this but here i am, today i lost a friend, a sister, a confidant and so much more.I have always been strong and for the first time in a really long time, i had to admit am not okay. the only thing i want to do is lock myself somewhere and cry my eyes out for as long as i can.
I have been through a lot in recent time and you help me through it all, i cant even remember the last time i saw you, but you were always there. The one person that knows the real, weak me. i cant beleive you are truly gone, am yet to meet the person that can be you because no one can be you.
I love u sis more than you will ever know and you are not gone 'cos u cant go.
You cant leave me here alone.
You cant...........
Rest in peace sis.
Rest

No comments: