Sunday 26 August 2012

Rihanna Spotted with Kardashian!


0826_rob_rihanna_go_kart_splashTMZ posted pics of Rob Kardashian and Rihanna go-karting and then partying last Saturday night at Playhouse in Hollywood. There were rumors of a fling between them earlier in the year but little has been heard about them as an item since.
Rihana reveal to Oprah recently that Chris Brown is the love of her life, while Rob Kardashian is dating Rita Ora and the two (Rob and Rita) recently got each others names tattooed on their hands.

*FingersCrossed



0826_rob_rihanna_go_kart_splash_2

2 comments:

yinda said...

Rob is a child**not interested

Anonymous said...

I was more than happy to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly
fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things in your web site.


Here is my web-site ... homepage