Friday 3 August 2012

Khloe Kardashian Would LOVE to Host The X Factor

A few weeks after word spread that Andrews, a new Fox correspondent, was interested in hosting Season 2 of this singing competition, Khloe Kardashian has come out and reiterated her interest in the gig.
Khloe Kardashian Odom
"I'm a big fan of The X Factor," Khloé told E! News at some random Beverly Hills launch party yesterday. "I've always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it's definitely something that I would love to do and would be honored to do."
Has Kardashian actually met with producers? She wouldn't say. But she did gush over the head producer, Simon Cowell.
"I think he's amazing. I love personalities like that because I'm someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is. That's what he's doing. He just doesn't want to blow smoke up people's asses."
 She's reportedly up against other hosting contenders such as Mario Lopez, Kelly Osbourne and Stacy Keibler.
*FingersCrossed

No comments: