Tuesday 14 August 2012

Its Official-Hilary Duff is Returning to TV!


 
Hilary Duff Actress Hilary Duff announced on Twitter today that she has closed a deal to star and produce in an upcoming television series.
"Ok it's official! Very excited about my development deal with 20th century fox!! t.v. here I come! :)," she tweeted.
According to Deadline, Duff has signed a talent and development deal which requires the studio to develop a half-hour comedy vehicle for her, but if for whatever reason the project falls through, the studio can cast her in another comedy or drama series.
But TV isn't the only thing on this new mom's to-do list. In June, Duff told E! that she was jumping back in the music studio. "I'm getting kind of nervous," she dished. "Next week I have all these meetings set with different producers and writers. I'm excited to start that process and I'm so nervous."

No comments: